星期二, 12月 18, 2007

Singing in the Rαin

I don’t know why, perhaps the weather or the pressure, I try to use English today to express my motif about the painting. It’s a long time not to do things in this way. Today’s topic is about Rαin, a famous singer and actor from South Korea which representatives play games dirtily. Rαin is good at using his tits to entertain girls under thirty-five. It reminds me an old saying in Chinese, “those who from the world of entertainment are shameless and bitchy” a.k.a “戲子無情,婊子無義.” However, I didn’t mean Rαin is a bitch, it’s just his job reminded me something about the splendor of Chinese literature.



My painting today comes from an idea about Rαin’s new film “Speed Racer,” it is a movie about car racing. His face attracts me, and it encourages me to draw down on the paper. Let’s see the masterpiece, “Singing in the Rαin” a.k.a. “在雨中呻吟.”



9 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Fido dido comes into my brain when I tasting ur masturbate.

匿名 提到...

Sorry, masterpiece, my fault.

697 提到...

Does it taste good, Professor Liu? With strong, sharp, or vanilla flavor?

匿名 提到...

Well, just like semen.The normal type.

037 提到...

It is the masturbating of masterpiece.

697 提到...

It's a masterpiece of masturbation from a marvelous master.

匿名 提到...

Dear Professor Liu
Why do you always say something related to your BIG LP when to make a joke?I'm not sure if your penis doesn't work one day(Don't ask me why,ask your dear papa)you will die of ignorance or boredom.
By the way,to be frankly,you really didn't masturbate in my house's toilet,you promise?

匿名 提到...

First of all, plez forgive me, I did that for only 24 times(and I swear I clean it by myself).

Secondly, I'm worried then anyone that one day ur prediction will come true, so I train hard and take one pill everyday.

697 提到...

Miao,

You just indicated and confirmed one thing that Prof. Liu's LP was the biggest one you had ever seen. I thought Prof. Liu would so appreciate and be proud of it.

Otherwise, I guess he doesn't masturbate in your toilet, but do you think it's possible he does it to feed your fish?